When writing a review or comment, please follow these guidelines:
- Focus only on the product or recipe you are reviewing and your actual experience using the product or recipe.
- Provide specific details about what you did and did not like about a product or recipe.
- Your review should not address customer service, shipping or purchasing matters.
Please contact Customer Service directly with questions or comments regarding these issues.
- Photos submitted with a review should be of, or related to, the product or recipe being reviewed. Photos of the reviewer, reviewer's children, pets or scenery will not be posted.
- Videos submitted with a review should feature a specific Williams-Sonoma product or recipe. Submitted videos must be the property of the reviewer.
- We will not post a review that contains any of the following: email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, reviewer's full (first and last) names, or other contact information.
- We may not post a review that contains references to competitors, other products, prices, advertisements or offers.
- Reviews containing inappropriate language, spam content or overly critical comments about another review or reviewer will not be posted.
Product reviews will not be posted on our website if the reviewer does not have personal experience using the product. As stated above, if you would like to share feedback on the ordering and shipping process, your customer-service experience, or our product selection and pricing, please contact Customer Service directly; including this type of feedback in your review may prevent it from being posted.